Solar Market Synopsis: May
- Last month saw 61MW of PV registered across Australia
- Most states had a similar April to the previous month
- Queensland now represents 40% of system registration
Want more information? Subscribe to Insights.
- Last week over 900,000 STCs were registered, more than any time in the previous half-year
- STC trading levels spiked a few weeks ago, but are now below their average rate
- The market is certainly in surplus – being created faster than the demand that was supposed to soak up last year’s excess
Want more information? Subscribe to ClearView.
Solar Hot Spots
- Queensland postcode 4673 (Miara, Waterloo) was one of the nation’s best hot spots.
- Its average system size in the last quater was 2.72kW
- It now has over 6MW installed, 1MW of which went in in the last quarter
Want more information? Subscribe to Solar Hot Spots.
In the last month, SunWiz has:
- Released an update to its PVsell software that incorporates commercial PV financials
- Integrated its in-house solar design software into an innovative solar CRM being developed locally
- Assisted the APVA with a report on Commercial PV Financing
- Assisted a number of large PV companies with commercial PV proposals
- Designed a multi-megawatt solar farm, plus fifteen 1-10kW systems
- Created an Australian installer dashboard with click-to-call functionality
- Assessed the annual variance in solar radiation nationally and within the Perth area
- Bicycled around Samoa
To learn more about what we can do for your solar business, visit www.sunwiz.com.au