What we do
Who We Service
PV EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS
- Find good customers - PV retailers (and wholesalers) with favourable characteristics such as growing volumes, high volumes, lots of commercial PV experience
- Track your market share - know how much your customers are using other manufacturer's products
- Avoid bad debts - track when your customers volume is falling, so you don't get exposed to a failing PV company
- Predict your future - know how much stock to order next quarter and what to plan for next year.
- Check out: Insights, MarketView, Year in Review, Large-Scale Lookout, Strategic Consulting
RETAILERS / INSTALLERS
- Sell more PV, more profitably
- Track your market share, and how your competitors are doing. Make sure you're not inadvertently falling behind, or missing the emerging trend. Don't believe the rumours, get the facts
- Protect yourself from angry customers, by accurately evaluating their export, payback, and ROI
- Improving your marketing effectiveness and accuracy
- Check out: PVsell, Benchmark, Strategic Consulting, Implement Best Practice for Solar Retailers, Insights (large PV retailers)
A Passion for Solar Power
Solar on Every Australian Roof by 2030
Contribute to the success of Australian solar businesses
Contributing to the health of the Industry
Transform Australia’s Energy Supply
- Founded by Warwick Johnston in 2009
- Authority on Australia’s Solar & Storage market.
- Primary provider of Market Intelligence to Australian Solar & Storage Industries
- Leading provider of Strategic Consulting to Australian Solar & Storage Industries
- Industry Leadership: CEC Board Director, Previous leadership roles in APVI, AuSES/Smart Energy Council, Solar Energy Industries Association, International Energy Agency
- Regular Presenter at leading conferences and exhibitions energy
What People Say
Through his business Sunwiz, Warwick has collaborated with me on several projects. He is a good guy and knows his subject well. His analytical and IT skills are excellent and he has demonstrated both strong integrity and a passion for renewables.
Warwick has an impressive knack for understanding complex solar market information and distilling it into actionable information. He has a unique grasp of both highly detailed technical details and overall market strategy.
The solar industry is dynamic and Warwick’s solar expertise and knowledge of the solar industry was important to our company in refining our strategic approach. The insights gained in the meetings and reports were highly valuable. They substantiated the several initiatives implemented since then. He is great to deal with, and I look forward to…
Understanding the solar market is all about understanding data. Warwick is an expert at using data to make the picture clearer. If you are looking for solar clarity, Warwick is your guy.
I have known Warwick for many years within the PV Industry. Warwick’s relentless pursuit of excellence in PV engineering, statistical analysis and governance places him as one of the leading PV professionals in Australia.
Warwick is one of the foremost experts on the Australian Solar PV market full stop. My job is to provide media commentary on the Australian renewable energy sector and the Australian energy market more generally and I regularly call upon him to keep me informed on key aspects of the Australian solar market using the…
Get In Touch
If you are interested in working with us then please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.