Solar Market Synopsis: June
- Last month saw 95MW of PV registered across Australia
- This is the 2nd largest month for PV registration on record
- Commercial PV is more talk than action: 0.5% of systems exceed 10kW for Australia’s top 50 installers.
Want more information? Subscribe to Insights.
- Last week over 1,000,000 STCs were registered, levels that have held steady for consecutive weeks.
- National Solar Group (True Value etc) have overtaken Origin to become Australia’s largest STC creator
- The weekly and monthly STC creation tally are displayed on our website – check in regularly.
Want more information? Subscribe to ClearView.
Solar Hot Spots
- We’ve re-designed our interactive hot spot finder, making it even easier to identify locations with large and stable installation volumes
- Victorian postcode 3032 (Ascot Vale) was one of the nation’s most stable hot spots in Q1.
- It now has over 2.8MW installed, of which 11% was installed in Q1
Want more information? Subscribe to Solar Hot Spots.
In the last month, SunWiz has:
- Identified the most suitable PV system size for a multi-megawatt diesel mini-grid.
- Assisted multiple companies with grid-connection of 30-100kW systems.
- Identified the risks involved in commercial PV system delivery for a medium-sized PV retailer..
- Provided reviews, inputs, and improvements to a number of commercial PV bids.
- Created a range of STC forecast scenarios for an STC aggregator.
- Provided custom STC intelligence report to a medium sized PV retailer.
- Reviewed a modelling exercise into feed-in tariff options.
- Been interviewed on ABC North Coast
- Presented at 100% Ready Clean Energy Forum in Lismore
- Surfed a full moonrise & sunset session on the day of the lunar eclipse.
To learn more about what we can do for your solar business, visit www.sunwiz.com.au