It’s quite a feat for a solar company to install many thousands of solar panels in one year. It demonstrates a high level of success and credibility, and deserves to be acknowledged.
SunWiz has been tracking every solar power system installed in Australia since 2009, including information on which solar company did each installation. We are the undisputed authority on solar market volumes, and our data is widely quoted by companies, NGOs, and government agencies.
After thorough analysis of the solar installations that occurred in 2020, SunWiz has found the following to be true
- Instyle Solar is in the Top 10 Companies in all Australia for capacity of residential solar power installed in 2020
- Instyle Solar is in the Top 5 Companies in Queensland for capacity of solar power installed in 2020
- Instyle Solar is in the Top 10 Companies in New South Wales for capacity of solar power installed in 2020
- Instyle Solar is in the Top 10 Companies in all Australia for capacity of solar power systems installed in 2020, when accounting for all residential and commercial rooftop systems
- Instyle Solar is in the Top 10 Companies by STC registrations
About Instyle Solar
In Instyle Solar’s words, “More than 18000 systems installed, more than 100 staff employed, 150 million dollars in revenue, 7 years in business, one crucial goal – to make solar simple.
They are the numbers that tell the story of Instyle Solar, a business that has grown from humble beginnings in 2014 to become an industry leader for residential and commercial solar installations across Australia.
When business partners Karl Brown and Jonah Hicks teamed up all those years ago, they saw an opportunity in the solar game to do things differently and have a more customer-focused business.
Multiple consumer awards, tremendous growth each year and a spotless record of sustainable and happy delivery would suggest they’ve done just that.
Today Instyle Solar remains committed to continuous training, developing and mentoring our staff to keep hitting that goal of making solar simple and, in turn, ensuring our customers walk away having enjoyed the purchasing experience of a lifetime.
After a recent rebrand and the addition of the new ‘PainFree Guarantee’ offering, Instyle’s goal is to re-set the customer experience & quality standard that’s available in the current AU Solar marketplace. Instyle are projecting themselves into 2021 with a renewed hunger for growth, off the back of a massive record-setting 2020. “