A Comprehensive Insight into the Australian Solar PV Market Workings in 2020
This report gathers the full solar PV market data of 2020 and transforms it into a powerful, insightful and strategically crucial document for any solar business. The information herein has the enormous potential to shift your business strategies moving into 2021 to align with current trends – potentially adding many tens of thousands to your profits.
Ultimate Solar Market Knowledge At Your Fingertips
Key Events & Implications
Discover what the key events in 2020 were, the trends they reveal, and what it will mean for the solar industry going forward.
Covering: Records & Milestones, Key Trends, Firsts, Rollouts, Government Actions, Legal Action, Public Figures, Entries & Acquisitions.
Annual Installation Tally by Segment
Know the solar market intimately with insightful, easy-to-read data for 2020. Discover new opportunities for profit-boosting strategic shifts.
Covering: Total volume & growth, by state & size range, with annual and monthly breakdowns
Leading Solar Retailers
Identify which companies led each market segment, and understand the evolving PV Retailer landscape
Covering: Historic and 2020 Volume, annually & quarterly of Top 20 Retailers nationally, plus volumes of top 10 in each state and system size range
Residential, C&I, Solar Farms
We cover every Australian solar installation – over 2.5 million of them – across the entire range of systems sizes, so you know about every opportunity in the nation.
Manufacturer Market Share
Identify which were the top-selling panel and inverter brands in 2020
Panel Import & System Price Trends
Understand the dynamics of solar system origins and pricing.
Two Great Options
SunWiz’s Year in Review is available in two formats:
- If you only need information on the total volumes installed in 2020, then ‘The Tally’ is right for you.
- If you’re looking for detailed insight into the market, or if you want to dive deep into the top solar retailer list, then ‘The Wisdom’ is what you need.
Includes 66 pages covering:
- Residential volume & growth
- Commercial & Industrial volume & growth
- Solar Farm Volume & growth
- Overall Tally
- Outlook for 2021
- List & Volume of Top 20 Companies Nationally & Top 10 in each state
Includes 122 pages covering:
- Everything in ‘The Tally’, PLUS:
- 2020 Market Share of Panel Manufacturers and Inverter Manufacturers
- Expanded analysis of the Top Volume Retailers (top 50 nationally, top 20 in each state, top 20 in each segment), including growth factors.
- Commentary on Trends, Records, Rollouts, Government actions, Acquisitions
- Detailed analysis of popular system sizes
- Annual trends in prices of solar power systems
- Analysis of solar panel imports