10 years publishing solar energy data has taught me something:
It’s the best-informed companies that thrive and prosper
And because to address climate change, all solar businesses need to move faster, I reckon the entire industry needs a boost. So
- To help accelerate the solar industry
- To help solar businesses make a decent return on their efforts
- To help spread the good news
- (and to help demonstrate great reasons to subscribe)
I’ve decided to make SunWiz data FREE.
SunWiz’s PV Insider is a free report that contains:
- The monthly capacity of PV systems installed nationally and by state, for the recent 12 months
- The average system size of STC system installed nationally and by state, for the recent 12 months
- The annual tally of STC and LGC systems for each year back to 2008, by size range
- The volume registered by each of the top 20 companies nationally and in each state over the recent 3 months. Note the top 20 are not identified, for that you’ll need a paid Insights subscription
- The average system pricing for a range of panel brands
- The Solar Farms that have become operational this year
How can you get it?