Large Scale Lookout
- Get the insider view of the large-scale solar market
- Track project development and discover when solar farms projects will come online
- Identify target markets and locations for commercial and industrial projects
- All the large-scale solar news in one spot
- Updated monthly
Large Scale Lookout is a monthly service that includes these data tables:
- Full list of every known Australian PV system over 100kW; containing many project details.
- Status watch of publicly announced utility-scale projects
- LargeScale Solar Power News summary
- List of all approved solar power stations systems, with recently approved highlighted
- List of all solar power station applications, with recently applied highlighted
- Solar LGCs by registration month by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
- Solar LGCs by generation year by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
This screenshot collage illustrates the visualisations and data tables that will help you:
- Analyse and visualise the solar farm development pipeline with charts, data tables, and pivot tables.
- Understand and analyse the buyers and sellers of Commercial & Industrial PV projects, and their impact upon the LGC supply / demand balance, with a data table and pivot table containing an abundance of details on over 700x >100kW projects totalling almost 15GW.
- Understand the projects over 100kW coming through the CER pipeline as they progress from LGC application, approval, and creation with an data dump of key REC Registry tables.