2023 ANNUAL SUNWIZ AUSTRALIAN BATTERY REPORT
Australia’s most comprehensive report on the market for energy storage systems
As Australia’s leading provider of solar market research, SunWiz’s position of a trusted independent market analyst means top companies trust us and have shared their information and unique insights. This report is based upon countless hours of interviews with market leaders, SunWiz-exclusive datasets, plus extended research and modelling. It provides unprecedented transparency into what is otherwise an opaque market.
Now in its seventh year, this is the most accurate market assessment available.
The 2023 Report includes over 200 pages of:
- The numbers and capacity of home energy storage batteries installed in each state in 2022
- Key news items and trends for 2022
- VPP market size and offerings
- Manufacturer market share (sourced independently of manufacturer claims)
- ESS retailer assessment
- Breakdown of market into ESS with retrofit / new / expanded-PV
- Trends in ESS system sizes
- Research on pricing trends and forecasts, plus subsidies available in Australia
- Research on financial analysis of batteries
- Customer characteristics
- Government Program data & information
- List of key C&I + Grid-scale projects for 2022
- Installation Locations
- Research on forecasts for 2023 and beyond
Contributors and previous purchasers: contact email@example.com for your discounted pricing.
Want to contribute? Let us know: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media: get your hands on a copy of our Report for Media: email email@example.com
Re-align your PV + battery strategy for 2023
Profit-boosting potential – industry-leading powerful data
The must-have guide to Australian PV battery market workings for 2023!
Or contact us for further information