Every moment of the day SunWiz is reflecting, “How can I support solar businesses during these challenging times”.
Accessing the wisdom of industry leaders will help solar businesses ride through the COVID-19 challenge. So over the coming days and weeks we will be interviewing solar leaders to discuss what they’re seeing, and how they’re adapting to the changes as they arise.
Today we interviewed Guy Olian of Energy Ease, and discussed How to help businesses reduce their outgoings during COVID-19 leveraging government stimulus and Commercial Solar Finance.
The highlights include:
- Businesses can use the $150k instant tax write-off to purchase a solar system using a chattel mortgage.
- This means they pay $0 upfront, and get up to $45k back in tax.
- Because their system should deliver savings that are greater than their repayments, they’ll have more cash in hand each month
- Urgency helps sales convert, and this incentive ends 1st July.
- Your customers won’t necessarily have thought of calling you for solar. So you’ll have to approach them.
- Listen to discover how to find commercial customers who are most likely to buy solar.