SunWiz will be exhibiting at Clean Energy Week and ATRAA. Look out for the distinctive ‘Sun Lounge’, booth 28 at the back of Solar World. Please come and say hi to both myself, and to Nigel Morris of Solar Business Servicess.
SunWiz will also be presenting an entertain look at economic measures of PV on Friday at 1:30pm, as part of the Small Businsess Development Forum. My colleagues at Stowe Australia will also be presenting a project in which SunWiz was involved – Metricon Stadium Solar Halo (Carrara), a 215kW BIPV Sports Stadium Roof – at 11.30am on Friday.
There’ll be plenty of examples on display for you to read:
- Market Insights, PV trends monthly
- ClearView, STC Intel Weekly
- Solar Hot Spots, Best Suburbs for PV in good times and bad
- PV Sales Tool, Creates Compelling Financial reasons to buy PV
- Business Profitibility Analytics, Helps you Weather the STC Storm
- as well as detailed information about Metricon Stadium.
Together with Clean Technology Partners, SunWiz will also be launching a rebranded PV design service: Intelligent Solar Designs.
We look forward to meeting you there!