Solar Hot Spots – Latest Update
- Easily identify suburbs with greater sales conversion
- Target your advertising efforts for greater reward
- Predict where sales will come from in Q3, now the solar multiplier has fallen.
Q3 was the toughest quarter last year for most PV retailers. Customers that might have otherwise bought in July and August had already been completed in a mad rush in June, leaving companies stranded. Thankfully the recovery was accellerated by wholesaler’s oversupply and competitive international pricing, but these factors may not save everyone in 2012.
Q: So, how to skip the quiet patch this quarter, and watch the others go backwards?
A: Concentrate your PV sales efforts on the most favourable solar suburbs!
SunWiz Solar Hot Spots can help you identify the hottest locations for PV, and which demographics are buying. Identify suburbs with:
- Low penetration for easier conversion
- Growing PV installations from a large base
- Bigger systems
There’s a demonstration video, alongside plenty of information for you to browse on our public website – including latest installation data and an interactive map of installations.
To learn more about what we can do for your solar business, visit www.sunwiz.com.au
Latest Graphs on Facebook
- This is the third consecutive year of a demand downturn – the first two were blamed on the GFC and floods. “But when we copped a third year, we realized that this is more than just a once off, this is about significant change in our energy demand,” Zema told RenewEconomy in an interview.[see more]6/29/12 11:16AM
- Finding the good news about today’s Queensland Solar Banish Scream announcement?[see more]6/25/12 9:09PM
- Great Infographic on the US solar Industry: Timeline, Projects, and more[see more]6/15/12 9:37AM
- Fantastic visual insights into Germany’s solar record[see more]6/6/12 10:13AM
- Great graphs on Australia’s plunging energy demand.[see more]6/6/12 10:12AM