Most importantly: the SunBiz Advisor service is provided on an opt-in basis. Clients who wish to use this service voluntarily share their OpenSolar account data with SunWiz, and we then provide unique Business Analytics that deliver an edge to the company. More information is provided below.
Why use the OpenSolar CRM to mark jobs as won
Indicating which proposals were successful unleashes a hugely valuable set of analyses in SunBiz Advisor. In addition to showing you where you’re most active (people, places, products, prices, segments, lead sources), we will show you where you’re most successful. You can then concentrate your efforts on what is most likely to bear fruit.
Indicating which proposals were successful enables you to track your progress in fulfilling a customer order. It also helps you manage your business.
If you’re using an external CRM, SunWiz can automate the process of automatically mark jobs as won within OpenSolar.
How SunBiz Advisor detects if a job is marked as won
A sale is recorded when one of the following occurs:
- the CRM stage is first updated to ‘Installing’ or ‘Maintaining’
- a checkbox in the Installing or Maintaining CRM stage is first checked
- the customer accepts the online proposal
- a system is marked as sold
- a few other conditions.
The easiest way to update things is to use the CRM
What date SunBiz Advisor uses as the sale date
Is my OpenSolar Data Safe?
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us at SunWiz. We have respected and protected user privacy since we started, and we guarantee that your data is a 100% safe with us and we are trusted by industry leaders across the board.
- We will not sell your customer details as leads
- In fact, we will never disclose any personal information, customer details, or identify your business to anyone else.
- When we do compare business across the market, we do so without identifying anyone, at an aggregate level. You can verify this by downloading our sample report
- You can terminate SunWiz’s access to your OpenSolar account, and your data is wiped from our secure server
- SunWiz has been entrusted by over 1400 leading solar retailers with details of over 60,000 customers, as the developer of PVsell.
- SunWiz is the only company trusted by leading battery manufacturers with confidential sales figures for our exclusive Battery Market Report, and we regularly handle confidential business data for a wide range of leading solar companies.
- Warwick Johnston has personally been elected or appointed to many positions of leadership, including the board of the Clean Energy Council and an industry representative to Solar Victoria.
- SunWiz has been vetted by OpenSolar and earned a status of Expert Partner and Exclusive Training Provider.
- Personally, Warwick Johnston has received recommendations on his LinkedIn profile from numerous solar industry leaders including Nigel Morris, John Grimes, Mark Twidell, Geoff Bragg, Tristan Edis, Stefan Jarnasan and more