Expert independent calculation of the financial return from a solar power investment
What return can you expect from a solar power system?
While many salesmen promise you a fortune, solar financial analysis depends upon many factors.Only SunWiz can account for them all. We perform an hour-by-hour analysis of solar production for your roof. This accounts for your hourly consumption in each moment and hourly tariff variations. Our financial analysis can include the cost of equipment upkeep and:
- complex power tariffs
- system performance reduction
- lease/mortgage finance
We give you a professional report that communicates:
- The expected true payback
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Net Present Value (NPV) and
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of your solar investment.
We calculate how much solar will take off your bill. We also provide the most accurate (and crucial) assessment of whether your solar power will be used on site or wasted on the grid.
Get a solar ROI and Invest with confidence...
A SunWiz solar ROI gives you convincing figures communicated in language you understand. Did you know that an incorrectly sized solar power system can under-deliver on promised savings? Cover your risk by ordering a solar ROI from SunWiz. SunWiz are Australia's trusted solar independent experts.
Why Invest In A solar ROI?
No business person in their right mind would invest in a project if they aren't certain of what it will deliver! A solar ROI gives you certainty of returns with any solar power investment no matter how complex!
Here's what a solar ROI does for you:
- Highly accurate calculations
- Considers site-specific parameters
- SunWiz's independence builds trust
- Gives you a range of charts to add to any proposal
- We use consumption data (you provide) or else a similar load profile from our library
Who Should Get a solar ROI?
A solar ROI can help:
- End-customers who are assessing solar as an option
- Solar businesses looking to deliver a winning professional proposal,
SunWiz has been calculating solar ROIs for PV systems for years. The highly-acclaimed PVsell software SunWiz developed has been used in over 10,000 project evaluations - by hundreds of solar businesses. Our services are trusted by:
- Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Clean Energy Regulator (CER)
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) and;
- Many leading solar power companies
We do not provide financial advice, we provide fact, figures and trusted calculations upon which you can base your own financial decision.
How to Order
The price for a single solar ROI is $225 ex GST. This price includes evaluation of the best system size and orientation. We can also incorporate consumption data that you provide (if available). Order a solar ROI using the button below and we will contact you to for all the information we need to proceed.